Boundary Co-op follows closely the health orders provided by the Province of Manitoba's Pandemic Response System to help limit exposure to and the spread of COVID-19.
As a result, we can sell only items deemed essential in-store. Items listed as non-essential may still be purchased through contactless shopping methods such as online or phone orders via delivery or curbside pickup.
Online ordering is available for our Food Stores here.
Online ordering is available for our Home Centres here.
We have also limited our capacity to 25%. We kindly ask that you dress accordingly as at times there might be a wait to get into the store. Please also take note of the following tips for shopping safely with us:
- Wear a mask at all times while in our locations
- Practice physical distancing while shopping and in line at the tills
- Designate one shopper per household and have that person shop alone if able
- Do not touch produce or items that you do not intend to buy
- Use the sanitizing wipes provided to clean your cart or basket handles
- Wash your hands before AND after visiting our stores
- Pay by tap/electronically if you can; avoid using cash
We understand this may be inconvenient, but we ask for your help and support as we work to protect the health and safety of our customers and our community. Thank you for your patience as we respond to these requirements by the government and make adjustments to our operations.